Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Education is the fundamental pillar of a developed society. From Greeks to Romans to modern times, different Educational institutes in form of schools or Universities have played their part in imparting knowledge and training the young minds to follow their dreams and pursue their field of choice.

Institutes can only help their pupils in making informed choice. They cannot make a decision on behalf of them. Schools open many doors for the kids, showing them a world of opportunities and a universe of possibilities. Students can look at various options and decide their field of choice in which they are interested or feel that they can give something more to their field.

Every field has different requirements, require different level of knowledge, different intelligence. So some students may succeed in some field and some in others but that does not mean we can take away the opportunity from anyone. Take for example a student who has less Intelligence and teachers think he cannot enter Engineering or other fields, If such a kid is really interested, motivated, and hardworking he may succeed and who know he may even reach to great heights in that field. It is well known that Albert Einstein was scolded repeatedly in class for failing in Math. His teacher considered him a failure. But that person rose against odds and scaled new summit in field of Physics. What if he was not allowed to pursue science further in his studies, we would have not got e=mc2 equation which has solved many mind-boggling problems that has baffles physicists and mathematicians for ages.

Educational institutes should allow the students to pursue any field they want. We have entrance examinations in every field which judge a student if he is capable to be in that field or not. Entrance examinations are reasonable but what we cannot do is snatch away that opportunity from a student to appear in them and prove his worth.

At learning age, students are still finding their niche in society and searching for their interests. We cannot judge at that age if a particular person is up to be in this field or not. Freedom of Choice is a fundamental right which each and every one should enjoy to scale different heights.

Sentence: Entrance examinations are reasonable but what we cannot do is snatch away that opportunity from a student to appear in them and prove his worth.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and snatch