Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

The statement asserts that an important obligation of the educational institute is to convince students to follow-up majors that they are most problably successful in them. The education roots in the history. The sciences were transfered from one scholar to his students many years ago like many Roman scientists. Then some scientific unions constituted in different countries couple of centuries ago, and finally mother of schools constituted in the Europe. The roll of these schools was instruction of students in different fields of studies.

The statement wants to connect that schools must direct their students in constructive ways. But some learned believe that scientific atmosphere must be free of any compelling. Students are free to pursure any topics they want to work.

To confirm the statement, I think educational affects of the consequence is serious. The role of the school managers and teachers are very seminal. They can conduct students to a successful way. Because any failure in their field of study would probably suffer their attitudes from that major. The other reason is that Unsuccessful students will falls off that university performance. We can look at this point from two imprtant parts. For an instance, a fedearl university which works based on governemental finances, is seriously succeptible for wasting money. As an example, if a Chemistry student, which works in a lab and consumes chemical materials, suddenly wants to change his major to computer sciences. It is catastrophic. The other side is not financial but as important as finances. It is time consuming. In the last example, the student wastes himself and many faculties time based on his wrong choice.

To corroborate the statement, there are many social cosequences too. You can imagine students, who are not successful in their field of study, wants to fiend a job in the community. The first assuption is that, they can not find a good job exactly because they are not well educated in their field of study. The major problem is that, when such people are hired for a job. It is obvious that they will suffer the society.

Educational institute is an atmosphere for learning. But it is imprtant to provide some limitations to improve the students capabilities and performances both in the school and society.

Sentence: But some learned believe that scientific atmosphere must be free of any compelling.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to learned and believe

I think educational affects of the consequence is serious.
I think educational effects ... are serious.

Sentence: The other reason is that Unsuccessful students will falls off that university performance.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and falls

Sentence: In the last example, the student wastes himself and many faculties time based on his wrong choice.
Suggestion: Refer to faculties and time

Sentence: But it is imprtant to provide some limitations to improve the students capabilities and performances both in the school and society.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and capabilities

Sentence: The statement asserts that an important obligation of the educational institute is to convince students to follow-up majors that they are most problably successful in them.
Error: follow-up Suggestion: followup
Error: problably Suggestion: probably

Sentence: The sciences were transfered from one scholar to his students many years ago like many Roman scientists.
Error: transfered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Students are free to pursure any topics they want to work.
Error: pursure Suggestion: pursue

Sentence: We can look at this point from two imprtant parts.
Error: imprtant Suggestion: important

Sentence: For an instance, a fedearl university which works based on governemental finances, is seriously succeptible for wasting money.
Error: governemental Suggestion: governmental
Error: succeptible Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fedearl Suggestion: federal

Sentence: To corroborate the statement, there are many social cosequences too.
Error: cosequences Suggestion: consequences

Sentence: The first assuption is that, they can not find a good job exactly because they are not well educated in their field of study.
Error: assuption Suggestion: assumption

Error: imprtant Suggestion: important

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.
------------------------------