Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study in which jobs are plentiful.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and

Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study in which jobs are plentiful.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Education is very important and an integral part of the society. Some people believe that schools should assume the responsibility of guiding students to pursuit fields of study where they are more opportunity to find a job. Others believe that, educations should allow people to make their own decisions on the fields they like to attend based on their passion and not job availability. Clearly, schools should encourage students to obtain degrees and get jobs in fields they suits them better.

First, an individual is more likely to succeed if he or she enrolled in courses they like. There was a survey was done in the University of Paris in which they asked 200 students if they like the courses they are taking and compare their answer to their grades. Most students who stated they are taking classes because of the economical factor or because of the parents pressure, were not doing well in those classes. In the other hand, students who were taking classes cause they enjoy the subject were happier and their grades were better than the latter. Thus students should study the field that they like to be able to succeed and be happy. Schools should help students realize their true passion and help them success in their preferred field.

Secondly, Thomas Edison an American inventor who discovered the electrical light. He received only few months of official education, and was taught at home by his mother. He simply followed his passion of science without pressure from schools to pursuit a certain fields. School officials should provide students with knowledge and information that needed to grow and develop so they can make good decisions. Students can be more productive and dedicated to their jobs when they like what they are doing.

Finally, many people argue that educational institutions should encourage individuals to study field where more jobs are available and higher salary. Many people hates their jobs and drag themselves every morning to work with sad faces, which scientist believe it contributes the increase in the depression in the modern society. People when they get a position in the field they like they are happier more satisfied and they are more likely to perform well and grow in their field of work.

Ultimately, Schools should help students find their passion and encourage them to pursuit fields they like. Thomas Edison followed his own passion and was able to succeed in the sicence world. People when they do what they like they are happier and more productive than those who do not.

get jobs in fields they suits them better.
get jobs in fields which suit them better.

There was a survey was done in the University
There was a survey which was done in the University

Many people hates their jobs
Many people hate their jobs

Sentence: Most students who stated they are taking classes because of the economical factor or because of the parents pressure, were not doing well in those classes.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and pressure

Sentence: Thomas Edison followed his own passion and was able to succeed in the sicence world.
Error: sicence Suggestion: science