GMAT Issue Writing Sample 11

The issue states that people are remembered for their achievements than for their flaws. When people achieve something in his or her field of work they are considered to be great and intellectual. Even though they fail in doing so once or twice, the only thing that is remembered is their success.

They are the inventors of a new idea so their achievements are more important than their personal failure. For example, if Einstein didn't fail during his school days then general theory of relativity would not have been developed by him. But no one remembers that he is a failure in school they only remember that he is great physicist.

Not only in the field of science, even in other fields there are many people who failed in their personal life but became successful in achieving greatness.For example, Gandhi, the father of our nation(India) has also failed sometimes in his life but he's known as the father of India because of his great achievement i.e fighting for freedom.

The crimes and faults that a person commits will never be the judge of a person's character. The great deeds that a person did will always be remembered and these are the main basis to judge a person.

Finally, I conclude that a person is remembered for the greatness he has achieved and for the commitment he has shown in the field of his interest but not for his flaws or failures.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.