Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

"Education" is a very important factor in one's student life. Everything in one person's life is depending on education. Moreover, it is very important factor for Nation as well. Because , today’s student is the future of tomorrow's Nation. So governments should support the people of the nation for the education system and they should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Many times it is happening in country that after 10th or 12th standard, parents are not ready to send their children to school for further studies, because they cannot afford the tuition any more. If we take an example of any rural place in India, it is a common thing in there. Most of the children do not know how the colleges are like to be. Most of their families are poor farmer or fishery families. Their parents do not have much money and they think that sending their children to school is the wastage to money and time, because they know that after 10th or 12th standard they cannot afford the education fees any more for their children, so they prefer the children to involve in their professions. If government offer a free university education for any student who cannot afford the tuition, most of these parents will send their children for further studies after school, because now a days every parent want his child to be educated .And in this way the rate of illiteracy and the rate of child labour can be decrease in nation.

Very often we can see in news that some names are popping up, saying that they make a very good results in board exam and they are very bright students. Some of them are from very poor families, they are so poor that their parents cannot arrange daily food for themselves. So it is impossible for them to continue further studies. But they have a dream and if they get opportunity for complete their studies, they can be a very good future for nation. In this case, if governments offer free university education, these students can continue their study and they can make their dreams true, as well as Nation can get a bright future.

So, if nation offers a free education in university, country will get a good future, the rate of illiteracy will decrease and the rate of crime will also decrease because education makes people's humanity.

it is very important factor for Nation as well.
it is a very important factor for a Nation as well.