Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe
specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position

The author of this issue maintains that government should place little or even no limitation on scientific researches. I disagree since he fails to determine any borders for scientific research and development. In what it follows I will give my reasons why I think this recommendation is not plausible.

First, we have to admit that scientific research and development contain wide range of sciences from gardening to making a plane. While many of these scientific fields favor of humans as beneficiaries, some of them rarely can provide advantages rather risks for our lives. Some of nuclear studies thought to be useful for helping human race, apparently create many hazards until we do not know how to control them so they prompt fiascos such as what happened in Chernobyl. Thus if there is few or no restriction for some of scientific research what will happen for our posterity is unpredictable.

Furthermore, studying in every field with less or no boundaries may prompt calamities which its unexpected consequences will be so severe that endanger our lives as superb animal! Making atomic bomb was definitely a unique invention which never been thought that could dilapidate such huge cities , Hiroshima and Nagasaki and annihilate millions of people. So, putting an specific limitation for researches and even university studies is critical for guarantying our lives.

For keeping all creatures’ survival governments should put specific limitation for some science especially the ones which their vantage and risks are not proved yet. The studying of some chemical matters have to be faced with special limitation like excavating Radium or producing Plutonium even in laboratory since there are always some culprits who abuse these rare but useful chemicals. So putting special limitation could be efficacious.

In sum, although scientific researches and developments seems need wide variety of investigation, in order to avoid menacing situation all governments should put some special restrictions on determined field of studies. Moreover, this restriction must define internationally as a rule and all countries should obey it. Without it may be there would not be any one on Earth in next Millennium and human .

may prompt calamities which its unexpected consequences will be so severe that endanger our lives as superb animal!

a unique invention which never been thought
a unique invention which has never been thought

Without it may be there would not be any one on Earth in next Millennium and human .
Without it maybe there would not be any one on Earth in next Millennium and human .