“The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.”

The author contends that the only way to decide about the greatness of individuals is just to survey on people who live after them, not by individuals’ contemporaries. Some people are agree with this point of the view, while others opine, it is individuals’ contemporary which declares their greatness. In what fallows, the main reasons posited by both groups are first discussed and then my own position would be delineated.

Those people who argue that the only way to inform about individual’s greatness is more convinced to ask about the people who live after them in making their decision, seem to have one chief reason for this position. The reason is that, some historical events of Scientifics. Searching for some scientists in ancient decades, we could find that, they just got famous for their ideas after their death. As it is stated, they were not so respectful in their era, even in some cases some evidences declare that people had objected them for their theories. The greatness of that theories have demonstrated some decades after their era. For instance, Gallileo, who hypothesized that the earth is globe and circulating around the sun, while people in that decade had not agreed with him. So, they found him as a prude person and ignored all of his theories, while after some decades people found the accuracy of his speeches and made them as a scientific law in various fields.

As was stated already, there are some others who believe that individuals’ greatness is well identify by their contemporary. These people seem to give more weight to the role of memoir of the individuals in the decision making of their greatness. One of the main reasons for this group is distortions of the events. In which, people who live after them can narrative the event in a way they are interested in, by adding some additional parts to the content or, in contrast, eliminating some parts of the events. In this case, history does not seems trustable. Besides, some cruel individuals are identified as a beneficial one in a society; on the other hand, a knowledgeable ones are introduces as an anachronism. There are some religious’ persons who still are not clearly defined as a wrecked one or beneficial one for their society. For example, some of our kings or prophets. Nowadays many decades have been passed from their era, during these years many people came with various theories about them. In some cases, the events have been exaggerated in a level that it has converted to myths, yet the real truth has remained ambiguous. Just some facts exploiting from poems and paintings, in that special era, are known as a precise and trustable evidences.

For my point of view, I should say, although, the statement of the first group, in which has proved the people who lived after the individuals could identify them much better seems logical, and the example of Galileo is an undeniable fact, I am agree more with latter group. The example of distortions has precisely discredited contends of the people after the individuals era. Besides, there are still many chaos in different domains and nationalities among various groups, in which, each of them are tried to proof their ancestors’ claims about a similar topic. So, memoirs are so significant factors which could be so influential for revealing the facts about the greatness of individuals, much closer to the fact.

Some people are agree with this point
Some people agree with this point

a knowledgeable ones are introduces as an anachronism
the knowledgeable ones are introduced as an anachronism

I am agree more with latter group.
I agree more with latter group.

are tried to proof their ancestors’ claims
are tried to prove their ancestors’ claims

So, memoirs are so significant factors which
So, memoirs are so significant to the factors which

Write the essay in 30 minutes.