Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.

We know that making a significant decision has a pivotal role for our future. There are are several factors which are vital for taking a crucial decision such as counseling with others' attitude and knowing about past decades. I definitely concur this idea that past is not considerable for today's world in determining our decisions.

To begin with, a tremendous number of occupations have a nuance task in the community. We ought to know about past due to make the correct path without mistake. As a matter of fact, helping past is an indispensable criterion for success in the contemporary era. For instances, we can point out the business. Indeed, a major when utilize form others' idea in the past undoubtedly he prevents an excessive number of blunder in life. In fact, a successful principal ought to pay heed to past for grasping how can he conquer in the competition in business. As a result, looking to the decade ago is a precious wealth for directors without any shadow of doubt.

Nevertheless, all of us know that there is a various distinctive between two generations. In today's, relationship has changed. For instance, we can communicate with each others without any physical contact such as we can utilize Facebook for connection without any disruption. Whereas, interaction in the past had restricted to face to face connection. Provided that we confront with numerous problems in our virtual space we could not help people in the past owing to they had not this type of contact with each others. As a consequence, we can observe that taking attention to the past is not worthwhile and it would lead to wasting a sheer of time without hesitation.

However, We can consider to equipment in current era. In fact, tools are highly different in today's compared to the past. For instance, a consideration number of people in the past had a primary device for agriculture. They use from their cows for farming. While, farmers have a superb machine for farming in land in today's . Hence, as long as a his machine damage, he could not get help from the past.

By taking into account, we can conclude that there is a various method for making decisions such as net or elder's idea which is essential for us. Nonetheless, taking an important decision in some jobs would be based on the past.

due to make the correct path without mistake.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Sentence: Indeed, a major when utilize form others' idea in the past undoubtedly he prevents an excessive number of blunder in life.
Description: The fragment when utilize form is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace utilize with verb, past participle

Sentence: In fact, a successful principal ought to pay heed to past for grasping how can he conquer in the competition in business.
Description: The fragment he conquer in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conquer with verb, past tense

Sentence: Provided that we confront with numerous problems in our virtual space we could not help people in the past owing to they had not this type of contact with each others.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

----------------------