Mass media and the internet have caused people’s attention spans to get shorter. However, the overall effect has been positive: while people are less able to focus on one thing, they more than make up for it with an enhanced ability to sort through large

Mass media and the internet have caused people’s attention spans to get shorter. However, the overall effect has been positive: while people are less able to focus on one thing, they more than make up for it with an enhanced ability to sort through large quantities of information and find what’s important.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Now a days, mass media and internet have reached to the all corners of world. Everyone is using media and internet. Media and internet brings world closer. With the help this we can communicate to person who is far from you. There are so many advantages as well as disadvantages of this. The below reasons and examples will brief you about this.

Firstly, large number of information is available over media and all over the internet. You will get everything on it. Even while just sitting at home you can get everything. You will have more exposure to the outside world and you will learn so many things, the things which are not in your scope also. This will lead to new innovations. This Innovations are possible only when you have broader knowledge. Internet creates more options for you. You can select best from them and which suits you. For example, If you want to buy a shirt on-line, then you will have so many options on internet with best quality and economical. Now it is up to you which to select. But you select only those brands those you have heard or seen on media or internet. This is how media and internet helps you to sort the things.

However, there are so many disadvantages also. Most of things are easily available on internet. So people will get lazy, even for small work they depends on internet. They will get confused also because so many things are there but they don’t know which to select. They can’t differentiate things. They can’t concentrate on the single thing, because of so many things they wander from one to other.

So in my opinion, because of media and internet life becomes easier and we can explore and innovate new things. However, this things becomes you lazy also. Therefore, media and internet have both advantages and disadvantages. They are good in some extent and bad in some extent.

Sentence: Now a days, mass media and internet have reached to the all corners of world.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: The below reasons and examples will brief you about this.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and brief

Sentence: This Innovations are possible only when you have broader knowledge.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and Innovations

because of media and internet life becomes easier
because of media and internet, life becomes easier

Sentence: So people will get lazy, even for small work they depends on internet.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and depends

Sentence: However, this things becomes you lazy also.
Suggestion: Refer to this and things