Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.

In most democratic countries, it is now widely accepted that women should be given the same opportunities as to men and there should not be evident constraints to limit women’s ability as well as personal development. However, no limitation does not mean that there is no difference between women and men. Considering the genetic difference inherently existed between the two genders, we should admit that both genders are not suitable to perform the same tasks and there are advantages of one gender over the other.

Admittedly, many women nowadays do dive into fields where there were no woman pioneers before and they do succeed as, if not more successful than, the opposite sex. For instance, there are more and more woman CEOs, woman scientists, woman lawyers, woman politicians and woman soldiers. On the opposite, men’s appearance as nurses and so-called house husbands is also exciting and encouraging. People are born different; everyone has his/her own talents and should fulfill his/her will to full extent.

Notwithstanding the fact that people should be given the equal chance, we do need to consider the general inherent advantages and disadvantages of both sexes. Most women are more emotional due to their feminine hormones and are better at taking care of others’ feeling as well as nursing children. And I won’t negate that the majority of women are less strong than men. It has come down long from history that women stay at home, take care of the kids and cook meals for the family. On the other hand, men are more sensible and rational, and they have more strength and are suitable to labor works compared to women. Thus, there is a reason why the tradition in almost every culture of the world that women are more assigned to do household tasks while men are out of house and take responsibility to be the bread-winner.

To sum up, people should be given the equal opportunity to fulfill their own advantages and wills. But when consider the more general situation, we should admit there are existing differences between the two genders and in most cases, women and men are not equally suited to many tasks.

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.