A multi-national corporation should require all of its employees to learn several languages in order to advance within the corporation.

It goes without saying that human being was always trying hard to rejuvenate different facets of his life. From the very beginning, in the thick of time and difficulties, he needed to learn to talk, to not only communicate with the others for his needs, but also unravel the tight hands of loneliness. As the result, languages were invented and the meaning of being a "social animal" became true. Today, owing to the different cultures, and as the consequence, different languages, it has become as a must to communicate with people in other places. This would be intensified, when we talk about multi-national companies. Opinions are divided as to whether, all mentioned company's employees have to learn several languages, to revitalize the corporation, or not. My firm conviction about mentioned notion, is that learning languages, if so crucial, is not necessary for all employees, and I subscribe to the theory that learning several languages would not also be necessary.

Discernibly, a multi-national corporation, as it is crystal clear by its name, has to be able to communicate with different companies in different countries. Since they try to make improvement in their job, in order to gain more credit and as the consequence, more money, or as the whole, being prosperous, its employees should learn different languages. This work would show their respect toward the company they want to communicate with, because by this way, besides thinking about their own purposes, mentioned company would prove that having relationship was so important for them, which made them to learn their language. But all the things mentioned do not mean that all employees should learn that especial language.

For one reason, some employees are being hired just because of their experiences, and there is no necessity for them to be in a direct relationship. Their work would be in a way that they have to work in calculation part, as a case in point, and therefore it is not useful to make them learn new languages. Learning different languages would be beneficial just for whom, want to be in a direct contact with foreign companies, not all of them.

Another thing that makes me taking issue with mentioned idea is that the author believed it is a must to learn several languages. Nowadays, English has been accepted as a yardstick language, and if people were able to talk in this language they would be able to indulge their needs and transfer their means. So it is not necessary for employees to learn several languages.

By and large, my firm conviction is that language plays a very critical role in human beings lives, especially for nowadays companies; yet, I take exception to learning several languages for all employees, as it would not be necessary.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 460 while No. of Different Words: 206