A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

It is inevitable that different people has different interest. Some people may say students should study the things they are interested in and some may argue that they should study the same national curriculum until college. In my opinion, every students need to have fundamental knowledge needed to survive in their life and they should take basic courses they need for their further studies. Therefore, it would be better if the nation would set a rule for the schools to provide basic courses which can give same level of knowledge to the students and provide extra curriculum courses concerning with their interest.

The first reason why all the students should take same level basic courses is to help colleges and universities to understand the basic knowledge of all the students who are applying to their institutes. By having same level of basic courses, the institute will be able to know which students have their requirements and which students do not. It will also save time and effort for them to make extra placement tests to understand the knowledge that the students have. For instance, there might be several students applying for Civil engineering. As for civil engineering field, the students need to know some level of mathematics and if their highschools did not provide the same level of mathematics courses, then the institute will have to test the mathematical knowledge of all the students before accepting into the institute. Therefore, instead of providing same national curriculum, it would be more appropriate to provide same level of courses.

Another reason why the schools should provide same level basic courses is for impartiality among the students. If two different highschools provide two different level of same courses, then it would be a major drawback for the students, who went to the school which provide lower level of same courses. For instance, two students from two different highschools, which provide different level of courses, will apply for the same field of study in same university. The university will have a placement test concerning with the basic understanding they have about some compulsory courses. Then the student from the highschool which has lower level in courses will be not be able to do as well as the one from the highschool which has higher level in the same courses. Therefore, the schools should provide the same level of basic courses to all the students until they enter college.

Of course there might be cases where students who have different interests such as art, literature, and suchlike will want to study according to their interests. For those cases, the school should provide extra curriculum courses according to their interest so that they will have a chance to learn what they love to do and at the same time they will have same level of understanding for all the basic courses.

To sum it up, instead of requiring all of its students to study the same national curriculum, the nation should require all of its students to study same level of fundamental courses and encourage the schools to provide some extra curricula couses according to the interests of the students.

different people has different interest.
different people have different interest.

every students
every student

Sentence: To sum it up, instead of requiring all of its students to study the same national curriculum, the nation should require all of its students to study same level of fundamental courses and encourage the schools to provide some extra curricula couses according to the interests of the students.
Error: couses Suggestion: No alternate word

-------------------