Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Now a days, we are all praying for a green world. Day by day the pollution and global warming are increasing because of lack of greenery. It is our duty to preserve greenery, otherwise one day no greenery will left in the Earth. So if Nations pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their country instead of developing those areas for economic gain, it will be a blessing for the Earth. And so I am agree with the author in this case.

Now a days, the global warming increasing day by day and the weather becoming hot .The rate of raining is also decreasing. If we compare today’s weather with 5 years back, we can easily understand the difference. For example, 5 years back, in Kolkata, in summer the maximum temperature was around 35 degree centigrade and in summer there was thunderstorm at least once a week which made people relief from the hot weather. But this year it is 46 degree centigrade and there is no sign of any thunderstorm or rain. This difference is only because of global warming .And the main causes of global warming is lack of greenery.

The rate of pollution is also increasing day by day. There are so many industries, uncountable vehicles on the road make the air pollution which is very harmful for animals, birds and as well as human beings. Many skin diseases and lungs problems are happening because of this pollution. Sometimes the crops are not growing properly for the pollution and moreover, it becomes very difficult to preserve some type of breeds of birds, they are effected by pollution and cannot survive in this world and disappearing day by day. If we want to stop these problems the first thing we have to do is, we need to preserve greenery.

If we preserve the remaining wilderness areas in our nation, we can give wild animals a good place for living. We can make those wilderness areas as a reserved area for wild animals, so that we can maintain the forest for greenery as well as we can preserve the wild animals and birds, as saving wild life is also very important now a days.

But Government can allow tourists in those wilderness areas with some restriction so that it will not harmful for wild life. If they allow tourist , they can make money from this and the money can use to maintain these wilderness areas.

Because of al these reasons, I think that it will be a very good decision, if the Nations pass laws to preserve remaining wilderness area.

o I am agree with the author in this case.
o I agree with the author in this case.

the global warming increasing day by day and the weather becoming hot
the global is warming increasing day by day and the weather is becoming hot

Sentence: It is our duty to preserve greenery, otherwise one day no greenery will left in the Earth.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and left

Sentence: For example, 5 years back, in Kolkata, in summer the maximum temperature was around 35 degree centigrade and in summer there was thunderstorm at least once a week which made people relief from the hot weather.
Suggestion: Refer to people and relief

Sentence: Because of al these reasons, I think that it will be a very good decision, if the Nations pass laws to preserve remaining wilderness area.
Error: al Suggestion: No alternate word

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 433 while No. of Different Words: 189

Need to argue too for ' if these areas could be developed for economic gain.'