Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Statement maintains that nation should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic growth. I am partially agree with the statement.

Nature is important aspect of every one’s life. It includes rain which provides drinking water, plants which provide oxygen and food, animals that help in balancing food chain and also act as national identity and many more. So it is our responsibility to preserve it.

In continuation to that, suppose we destroy wilderness for setting up industries and developing nation. This will led to certain consequences,

1.Since we know plants are major source of oxygen, there will be less oxygen for us that ultimately led to destruction of complete planet earth.

2.Plant is also source of absorbing carbon dioxide, so without plants there will be lot of co2 and ultimately to global warming. Which results in ozone depletion, glacier meting and expose human kind with UV rays as well as lead to immerse full earth under water.

3.Forest are home for animals, since we destroy plant animals will not survive. This results in imbalance in food chain. Suppose there are no one who will eat rats then this world will be full of rats. Some animals help to identify countries and continents for e.g. kangaroos represent Australia and also tiger is national animal of India. So if they die, it will effect identity of nations.

In contrast to that preserving wilderness should also depend on economic situation of nation. Whether it is developed or developing or underdeveloped nation. As humane welfare depends on economic situation of nation. Suppose, country like Africa cannot afford to spend on preserving wilderness. But country like America can because it is already developed.

So to conclude, preserving wilderness is very important to sustain in future, as nature is source of many resources and clean energy which Is vital part of humans. But it is also depends on economic situation nation.

I am partially agree with the statement.
I partially agree with the statement.

Nature is important aspect
Nature is an important aspect

it will effect identity of nations.
it will affect the identity of nations.

nature is source of many resources
nature is the source of many resources

But it is also depends on economic situation nation.
But it also depends on economic situation nation.

Don't use 1, 2, 3 in GRE essays. It is like a science report.