Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

One wise Indian chief thought about overgrowing bad tendencies of humans. His thoughts were about relations between money and economic grow and nature. He asserted that when trees, clean water, plants and food disappear, people are going to remember that they cannot eat money. Even though, a lot of people is strongly convinced that economic grow should not be stopped. Destroying wilderness to make more profit would benefit people, but it is evident that this benefit will have catastrophic consequences. Strong economy can help people in everyday life, can improve their life condition, but these things have short beneficial effects. Nations have to do anything in their power to save wilderness because nature should not be destroyed. If we do not preserve natural habitats for different animals, plants and sources of clean water, what kind of future we can expect?

One of the hottest subjects in the world is a preservation of rain forests. Cutting trees, destroying forests, making of them farm lands which should benefit farmers and corporations, are destroying natural habitats and climate condition of that area. Destroying species and their natural habitats will have harmful effect on people. With depleted number of trees, there would be less oxygen, pollution will increase, and finally, this will drastically effect the climate around the world. Having more farm land is not so important as having less polluted planet.

Destroying wilderness areas has a damaging consequences to animals. There are so many endangered species who are soon going to extinct. Every species is important to the planet, otherwise, it would not be there in the first place. Extinction of one species affects functioning of the other. Food chain breaks and all other animals are affected by it. As an example of a subtle state of a chain, we should think of bees. With extinction of bees all life is going to disappear. There is no animal or insect which can replace bees work with plants. Without them, plants would not produce fruits, there would not be new plants, animals would not have food. Slowly everything would die. Humans would not survive even though they have so advanced technology. Human race is doomed without small bees. If that happens, no one would think about economy.

In conclusion, it is evident that certain things in the world are more important that economy. Humans do not have another planet to live on. We have to take a better care of the Earth. Destroying natural habitats, animals and plants, we are destroying ourselves.

Need to give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement. for example, people living in some area are going to die because of poverty, there should be some solutions.