Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

In the last couple of centuries, human technology and population have developed greatly, and with this development, our activity in the planet has also increased, affecting deeply the planet’s ecosystems, plants and animals. We have destroyed entire woods and jungles, contaminated rivers and lakes, change the course of rivers and even destroy mountains to create roads. It is imperative that governments, for their nation’s wellbeing, create or modify laws to protect the few wilderness areas we have left, and even to improve them and take extra care of them.

Not only environmentalists care about nature, ordinary people, scientists, and even some companies are beginning to see the effects of nature destruction that we have brought as a species, especially in the last decades. Since governments are our representatives and the only institution that work for everyone’s wellbeing, they must do the necessary to pass these laws and protect wilderness areas from out harming activities.

Another reason all nations around the world should unite in these efforts, are that not only nature provide us with the things necessary to live, but it also maintains an equilibrium in nature and in the living things, that we have the responsibility to maintain, even if that means that we won’t grow a city into a metropolis or let job-creating industries themselves go and destroy square kilometers of wilderness areas.

There might be some cases, in which the nation’s governments would have to consider a more fine definition of what would count as a wilderness protected area and what would not. Such cases would probably happen in third world countries that do not have many options to improve their people’s life. But even in these situations, governments must be extremely careful to define and assign low impact areas, so they can be used for development of agriculture or another primary activity.

Nonetheless, and even counting the situations where some nations could define a low impact areas for economic development, all nations must be careful of any wilderness areas they have, and use all their means to create or and modify laws in order to protect those areas and the living beings that inhabit them.

not only nature provide us with the things necessary to live, but it also maintains an equilibrium in nature
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: