Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Wilderness areas are so much important for a country as its economic areas. So, I am agree with the author’s argument that a ntion should pass laws to preserve the remaining jungle areas in a country.

Wilderness or jungle areas are the habitat of various kinds of species. Many kinds of small and big animals and birds are used to live in those places collect their requiring food form the flora of that place. Sometimes wilderness areas are also considered as wasteland as they don’t have any remaining production capacity of agricultural goods. But I think govt. should preserve these areas instead of making any economic industries or power plant. Because if industrial hubs or power plant will start growing in wilderness areas then those species will loosen their habitat as well as their existence. Then may be country will loosen some very important animals or birds and they become extinct or endangered species. India loose one of the very famous animal called Black Deer for this reason. The natural habitat of Black Deer was converted into some economic plants and though that place has very good prospectors for economic prosperity, many small and big plants has been made and as a result Black Deer lose their natural habitat, source of food and secure places for reproduction and became an extinct species. For the same reason, India loose one of its pride, the very famous Royal Bengal Tiger which has their habitat in West Bengal’s Sunder ban region. Sunder ban is very rich with some harby plants and it has big prosperity for making energy power plant from tidal water because it is situated on the mouth of river Ganga. For these reasons many small and medium scale industrial hub has been made, many resorts have been made for the scenic beauty and most important it became a famous tourist spot with jungle and boat safari. From this economic activity West Bengal can increase their economic power but on the other hand it loses some of the very important and rare species one of is the Royal Bengal Tiger.

A nation’s importance or prosperity is not only came from its economic development but also from its natural habitat, its variety of species both flora and fauna, so in my opinion it is a nation’s responsibility to preserve its wilderness though it has some economic prosperity.

I am agree with
I agree with

Then may be country will loosen some very important animals
Then maybe country will lose some very important animals

many small and big plants has been made
many small and big plants have been made

A nation’s importance or prosperity is not only came from its economic development but also from its natural habitat,
A nation’s importance or prosperity not only came from its economic development but also from its natural habitat,

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion