Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning f

Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Art can define one's soul without any words. Such is the power of art, and all the forms of art are strong enough to influence the society. The above claim is that government must suspend fundings for art and to divert that money for the wellfare of the hungry and unemployed citizens. I totally disagree with the satement because, though it is important role of the government to take care of the country's pupil, it should not be done by compromising the resources on art.

Firstly, art is a very strong and essential factor that displays the scope and range of human imagination and creativity. A country is also seen for its peculiar art forms, that it holds, by the other foreign countries. They also give the country to a respectable position among the foreigners. For example, India is believed to have a huge varisity and diversity of fine and admiral art forms like folk art, tradiotional craft items, etc; and many people turn to india only to experience and see this. So would it be right to take away the funds from such any inportant area that calls in for tourist attractions and also un directly helps the economy of the country?

Also, another significane of art is that it carries the memories and the values of our ancestors. This must be well preserved and taken forward as they are very important part of one's culture. This helps people to learn about the ways of their precedors and also cultivate the country's own values to them. For example, a the prople of the family that have learned wood carving style, that is a very peculiar thing of a country, will leave this if they are nor supported well for survival by the government, and if they leave this art, a very lithe and cherished art form may vanish form the society.

Thirdly, art is a very basic thing and it hardly ever requires huge sum of inputs to be carried out. Like for an artist, the tools that he uses are not that expensive compared to other things. So government can easily fund such amounts to colleges or campaigns . But, unnecessary expenditure should be curtailed like promoting art in areas where it does not stand any value. Afterall, no painting or say dance event, can be important than food for the poor hungry people.

Hence, I would like to conclude that, though the lives and development of its people must be the governments prime motto, it should not be done at the cost of art and culture. Because art is the identity of a country, and a country without idenity cannot hold value in the world. So government must rather promote and safegaurd art, and with the help of it sustain and help ameliorate the life of their fellow countrymen.

though it is important role
though it is an/the important role

as they are very important part of one's culture.
as they are the very important part of one's culture.

Sentence: For example, a the prople of the family that have learned wood carving style, that is a very peculiar thing of a country, will leave this if they are nor supported well for survival by the government, and if they leave this art, a very lithe and cherished art form may vanish form the society.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to a and the

Sentence: The above claim is that government must suspend fundings for art and to divert that money for the wellfare of the hungry and unemployed citizens.
Error: wellfare Suggestion: welfare

Sentence: I totally disagree with the satement because, though it is important role of the government to take care of the country's pupil, it should not be done by compromising the resources on art.
Error: satement Suggestion: statement

Sentence: For example, India is believed to have a huge varisity and diversity of fine and admiral art forms like folk art, tradiotional craft items, etc; and many people turn to india only to experience and see this.
Error: varisity Suggestion: variety
Error: tradiotional Suggestion: traditional

Sentence: So would it be right to take away the funds from such any inportant area that calls in for tourist attractions and also un directly helps the economy of the country?
Error: inportant Suggestion: important
Error: un Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, another significane of art is that it carries the memories and the values of our ancestors.
Error: significane Suggestion: significant

Sentence: This helps people to learn about the ways of their precedors and also cultivate the country's own values to them.
Error: precedors Suggestion: precedes

Error: prople Suggestion: people

Sentence: Because art is the identity of a country, and a country without idenity cannot hold value in the world.
Error: idenity Suggestion: identity

Sentence: So government must rather promote and safegaurd art, and with the help of it sustain and help ameliorate the life of their fellow countrymen.
Error: safegaurd Suggestion: safeguard

Double check spelling errors.