Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.Reason: It is inappropriate—and, perhaps, even cruel—to use public resources to fund the arts when people's basic needs are not

Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Reason: It is inappropriate—and, perhaps, even cruel—to use public resources to fund the arts when people's basic needs are not being met.

We all know that some basic needs are vital for surviving. Some people believe that investing for art wasting a sheer money. Whereas some people dismiss this assertion that art is an essential criteria for life. I definitely oppose with this idea that nations should take heed of fundamental needs such as food and shelter and clothe since art is core of beauty our life. Beauty has a vital function in spirit.

To begin with, there is various individuals who suffer from severe poverty. As a matter of fact, they could not prepare enough nourishment for their families. One of the conspicuous example for this issue is pertaining to the Africa. Unfortunately, a tremendous number of children in Africa dying from famine and starvation. In spite of the fact allocate a great deal of money for supporting this children is imperative. As a consequence, paying attention to basic needs ought to be the first stage without any shadow of doubt.

Nevertheless, all of us know that art is an indispensable tool for enjoying from our life. Indeed, through art such as painting we can fresh our spirit and mind. In the contemporary era, an excessive number of people suffer from hectic life and they are engaged in economic affair. We need a superb recreation such as going to galleria and relinquish our mind via tasks of art. As a result, we observe that art is a pivotal role in the community without hesitation.

However, a consideration number of occupations obtain money through art such as sculptor. In fact provided that government neglect art or allot a limited amount of money for art undoubtedly their incentive would be diminished. Hence, for supporting this career and augmenting their impetus is considerable point.

By taking into account, we can easily conclude that in spite of the fact that unemployment and destitution is a significant matter in today's world, paying attention to art is the most significant in the current era.

since art is core of beauty our life
since art is the core of beauty in our life

a tremendous number of children in Africa dying from famine and starvation
a tremendous number of children in Africa are dying from famine and starvation

allocate a great deal of money for supporting this children is imperative.
allocating a great deal of money for supporting this child is imperative.

is considerable point.
is a considerable point.

Sentence: In spite of the fact allocate a great deal of money for supporting this children is imperative.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and children

'Nevertheless, ' and 'however' are not used properly.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

-------------------------