As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Technology has surly brought tremendous advantages for human so that people prefer to think technologically doing everything. The speed of accomplishment and quantity of production are the most important aims of human for using technology more and more. Nowadays, technology is used almost in every place such as in the factories for production, in the universities for better training, in the agriculture for plowing and harvesting, and in the cities for marketing. In addition, people have more security now because they used to be in various danger of being hurt while doing by hand. No wonder, people with technology have achieved the easier and better ways to live.

Beside all of the privileges of the technology, it catches some abilities of the human. With the computer, students get their assignment done by the progressive software so that they don't think to their own personal performances. One exemplar of technology’s disadvantage can be obviously felt in my major. As architecture, I draw all the delineations by the computer because it is hard and time-consuming to delineate by hand. Consequently, using computer for designing made me weak and apathetic at drawing by hand perfectly which is an awful drawback as a designer. The other parable can be recognized in the schools about the ways in which children use for studying. As schools are trying to use computers more and more, children's abilities have been reduced in writing, in painting, and so on.

In some cases, it is better technology be limited in order to prevent from spoiling the natural abilities of human. For example, before using machines based things in various industries, it should be evaluated all aspects of technology’s effect on human abilities and some positions are remained for blooming of the human skills. For instance, in industry of making clothes, high salary and advantages can be defined for some clothing which is made by hands. Limitation on using machines can sustain some values and profession which depends on innovative skills of the human.

In all, everything is controlling by the today's human if he be aware of the drawbacks of using extreme technology. In spite of the speed and quantity achieved by modernism, using technology can deteriorate the human’s skills. We should consider a high value for all works done by hand in order to encourage people to use their natural skills as much as what they did in the past.

everything is controlling by the today's human if he be aware of the drawbacks of using extreme technology.
everything is controlled by today's human if he is aware of the drawbacks of using extreme technology.