As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

In the present era use of technology in one way is considered as a boon for the people whose lives are qualified. It not only helps in providing better options for the people living in a world demanding time constraints but also helps in motivating people to grab opportunities to succeeding this competitive world. Technology which helps in establishing good quality work has also a no denying fact that if it becomes an addiction then people do lose some imaginative skills to some extent.

Everything in this world has some pros and cons and technology do make in the above list. But it’s myriad of positive qualities overshadows the few negativity of it. Ergo, it’s not completely relevant to say that technology deteriorates the ability of humans to think for them. For example, if someone has to complete a project in a limited period of time and it involves a lot of calculations plus imaginative skills. Then in this case technology helps in nullifying the extra time getting wasted in doing things manually whereas people get time to think of their creative ideas.

Technology also helps in giving a proper dimension to a person's ability to imagine a thing. A person may have a talent to invent or build something but technology swaps away the worries of people to select a better idea for their innovations by proving them various materials through internet. Today we can get any information from around the corner of the world in just one click. For example it has made the job hunt easier than before. If people have any doubts and no one is around then it helps to get out from the confusion.

Technology not only gives us enough time but also reduce the workload. For example in previous days it was very difficult for anyone to convey messages whereas now it takes only few seconds to reach via mails, faxes or phones etc. Thus, technology doesn’t really deteriorate a person's ability to think but rather enhances and ameliorates their ability to think in every aspects and different perspectives. It has made life easier and simplified the problems arising in day to day life. And also provides lots of opportunities to people to grab in a few seconds or limited time period which also in one way leads to success.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.