As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans tothink for themselves will surely deteriorate.

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to
think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Now a day’s, technology plays a vital role in human lives. We depend more on technology than on human abilities to complete our mundane tasks. This has reduced our time and efforts but as a coin have two sides; relying on technology have reduced our mental ability to a greater extent.

As we can see technologies have made us so much lazy that the obesity rate of each nation is increasing day by day. Technology has enhanced human experience of entertainment to a very higher level. For example early 3D movies were very rare and were so fascinating but now a day it’s so easily available. This development in entertainment which also includes higher graphics video games, play stations etc. that most of our time we sit lazy and enjoy technology and relish our life with comfort. This has made us physically very lazy and also induces soporific effects on mind.

Along with entertainment, technology is been beneficial in simplifying our technical efforts for example like calculator. Most of us now a day’s use calculator even for very simpler calculations which made us has very dumb and very dependent that even a small addition or subtraction process we are not able to do. Instead if we depend less on calculator (in spite of complex calculations which are tedious) then on our mental ability we could give an active stimulation to neurons which sharpen our mind.

Not only calculator but the most addicted technology now a day’s is mobile phones. We use functions as reminder, speed dials, memos etc. in our day to day life, for example we log in reminder of a future task in our mobile phone and we depend on mobile to remind us, instead of using our mesmerizing power- all this reduces our memorizing powers and consequentially deteriorate our brain power. It is said that brain is as equivalent to super computer. But because of all this technology and its dependence we have stop using our natural supercomputer instead.

Therefore as we realize the fact, the more and more we rely on technology the more we cause harm to our brain and we tend to deteriorate our human ability of thinking and with it we also become lazy and also make ourselves dumb losing our god gifted power equal to a super computer.

relying on technology have reduced our mental ability
relying on technology has reduced our mental ability

which made us has very dumb
which made us very dumb

You can't just support one side. Try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
------------------------------------