Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position

It cites in this issue that scandals are useful because they make us be conscious and so concentrate on problem we are facing so that no one else can do so. I strongly disagree this quote since there is myriad hidden drawbacks in this hypothesis while the author fails to provide enough plausible reasons. What it follows I will mention some of these peccadilloes and then my reason of disagreement will be delineated.

First, the author proposes that the scandal are useful. Such an irrevocable statement need more plausible evidences if the scandals are between governors they jeopardize the dignity and trustworthy of the government. There are many scandals who endanger the trustworthy of people toward the government. In fact they destroy the key factor of election attendance which is trust to the government. Besides no one can forget the scandal as a bad event. For instance, the scandal happened during Clinton presidency deteriorate the U.S status between other countries rather than piquing our attention to avoid some problems.

Another reason the author fail to address is that the destruction of public facilities or losing public assets during any scandal or chaos in the country. This will prompt the government face unbelievable budget to make restitution or rebuild the damaged properties. Besides, the revival of some fundamental structures require such a big time that next government has to deal with too. For example , the notorious 3000 billion Dollar embezzlement happened 3 years ago in my country not only socked everyone but also deteriorated the Banking system for many years.

Regardless of what a reformist or a speaker can do for the country , they make a huge change in people perspectives that the scandals rarely can have such positive effects on people minds . Instead of waiting for an scandal to show the fallacious ways we should avoid , we have to predict such events to avoid damages. Such prescience can help governor in making proportionate decision toward any unforeseen situation.

In sum, I disagree that the scandals can be useful according to the reasons mentioned above. So if the author of this issue tend to prove his theory that scandals can be useful, he should provide enough justifiable reasons and provide tangible evidences to support his theory.

Sentence: Regardless of what a reformist or a speaker can do for the country , they make a huge change in people perspectives that the scandals rarely can have such positive effects on people minds .
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and perspectives
Suggestion: Refer to people and minds

You don't just argue against part of the argument 'the author proposes that the scandal are useful.',

Need to argue against the full topic together 'Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.'