Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

The statement asserts that a way to arise the people attraction for a specific problem in the society is scandals which critics never could do that. Unfortunately, some people in our society do not attention to laws or they do not respect the others’ rights. The only reason is that they want to have much more or they want to be in a wrong position. So, scandals are a clear consequence in the community. People’s rumor in concert with media is a powerful tool to attract our people attention.

In contrast with the statement, it is not an apt idea to increase public attention by scandals because we cannot judge about a problem in our society basically. May be the scandal be true or maybe that is not true. Why our people must pay attention to an assumption in which we do not know exactly the reason of the scandal or its consequences. As an example, Shahrokh Khan, a movie star in the Bollywood, was criticized by a 1000000 dollars corruption from a movie company. That was a massive scandal in that industry. Also, his reputation was suffered due to this rumor, but after couple of weeks, all rumors were vanished. The scandal roots in a plan from a rival company to affect the movie to falls off from box office.

On the other hand, only legal justice departments are eligible to investigate any true or not true scandals. As a commonplace people in the society, we cannot judge about such events. The justice courts and lawyers can discuss about the scandal professionally. A typical example is a problem which happened in the Gulf of Mexico. After an offshore crash, a huge amount of oil was spread over the gulf. Many people criticized the major contractor. Scandal suffered the BP (British Petrolium) stocks in the market. But professional lawyers could approve that majority of people thought wrongly and the crash was not due human faults.

The final reason is that, some famous people in the society are increasing the public attention by some scandals to depict themselves in the society again. Unfortunately, some actors or actresses use this strategy to illuminate themselves among people. The problem rises after that they are not successful in the media. So, to cheat the people, they provide some video on public sites like YouTube. There are numerous examples. For instance Jean Paul Depardio, one of the best actors in the France, had a fight with a journalist. All French newspapers and magazine, discussed about this incident immediately.

In nutshell, scandals are not useful indicators for public excitation. There are many factors we must consider about a rumor in the society before any public announcement.

Sentence: The statement asserts that a way to arise the people attraction for a specific problem in the society is scandals which critics never could do that.
Suggestion: Refer to people and attraction
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and scandals

do not attention to laws
do not pay attention to laws

was not due human faults.
was not due to human faults.