Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you

Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Artistic ability can neither be destroyed not created.An artist is free to present his feelings before the world without any greed of recoginition and monetary gain. Though, it is always good gesture to appreciate one’s art which brings confidence in the artist to create more of his artistic pieces. Moreover, the government funding can help artists to enhance their capabilities and give them support to pursue their talent. Therefore, I agree with people who believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people.

The government should fund the capable artists because of which common people have opportunity to enhance their artistic side.Usually, common man is so busy in meeting their both the ends that their true talent remains hidden for ever.In other words, the nation can loose it’s talent due to lack financial support. If government would fund such artists the integrity of the arts would increase rather threatened. For example, a talented painter, who has shown his ability in various live shows, is now forced to take up the job of a clerk and his salary is used to fulfill the basic needs of his family. If the government will not help him, then the nation will loose this talent. Here the funding will not break the integrity of art because the person is not taking undue advantage of the government funding. Therefore, the government funding will not harm the integretity of the arts if used on fair terms.

Moreover, the funds will come back to the government itself. If the artist who is funded by the government wins the international competition then government will not only benefited in monetary gains but also from pride and recognition. Therefore, the government should encourage the funding to the arts.

However, these funds can be resulted in threat to the integrity if used inappropriately. The government needs to check whether the funds are given to the deserving person of not. It might be possible that some rich artist is using these funds or some undeserving person receiving them.

can neither be destroyed not created
can neither be destroyed nor created

Though, it is always good gesture
Though, it is always a good gesture

the nation can loose it’s talent
the nation can lose its talent

some rich artist is using these funds
some rich artist are using these funds

Sentence: Therefore, the government funding will not harm the integretity of the arts if used on fair terms.
Error: integretity Suggestion: integrity