Some people believe that teaching morality should be the foundation of education. Others believe that teaching a foundation of logical reasoning would do more to produce a moral society.

Morality is nothing but a vision that gives a person to do appropriate things instead of a bad thing that a person can do. If a person have a moralistic view then he does things in such a way that it will be good for him as well as the society. Now a question comes to a mind "how to elicit moralistic view in peoples mind?"

There are many ways to elicit but the basic ways are to develop by education or by giving logical reasons. I would agree with both of the ways given but according to my perspective the effective or the best way is education. If a person is educated then he would have a higher moralistic view than the uneducated one. But this is not necessary in the case of terrorist. I have heard about many terrorist ,having an engineering degree, but harming the society. So according to me education comes first to give a moralistic to the a person.

Our education system not only teaches us maths or history from the beginning from class 1st. There are many lessons that gives child the direction to do good things in society. For example , I have a nephew learning a lesson of "Punishment" which describes a cases of how a child gets punishment in a school for throwing a plastic glass on the road , not completing the home work etc. So these are the things need to be taught at a smaller age. So i would agree more with the statement that education is the foundation of the moralistic views.

On the other hand there are many cases in which i can see that education is not that effective if a person is brain washed to do the dirty things in a society. So then the logical reasoning comes on to the picture. There must be a punishment if a person do harmful things for the society. If not by a book then a police need to take care of it. By applying stronger laws we can create moral society too.

So I would be agree more with the education in this case. If it does not work then we need to take help of laws or logical things to produce a moral society but the education will always comes first.

If a person have a moralistic view
If a person has a moralistic view

Sentence: Now a question comes to a mind 'how to elicit moralistic view in peoples mind?'
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and mind

Sentence: So according to me education comes first to give a moralistic to the a person.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a