Too much emphasis is placed on role models. Instead of copying others, people should learn to think and act independently and thus make the choices that are best for them.

Role models are usually elites and most successful people in a certain field. Thus, their abilities and characteristics,which may lead us to a high-quality and successful life, are worthy learning to some extent. Hence, some people argue that role models should be emphasized to guide more people. However, the role model is a double-bladed sword. For some people, copying role models makes them lose their independence.

At the first place, there is no double that the existence of role models is beneficial for most people. Role models possess some characteristics, such as diligence, kindness and curiosity, which lead them to the success. Learning from them about and imitating these characteristics are beneficial for ones to modify their features, while copying their attitudes and choices in lifetime can help one become success more easily. For example, Madam Curie, who is the most famous female physicist, motivates many women, who are conventionally thought not suitable for physics, to devote themselves to physics research.

Secondly, copying role models sometimes can be precarious. Anybody who is copying others takes the risk of losing themselves or failing to get so-called “successful life”. On the one hand, they may lose their independence to make a choice by themselves with out realizing everyone is different from others. Although ones can make similar choices as their role models when they need to choose a major or find a job, the role model is less likely to teach them how to treat friends and families, or how to persist their dream when they encounter some difficulties. On the other hand, copying other’s life is dangerous for everyone. If a person who have no talent in computer and programming copies the successful way of Bill Gate, his or her failure is predictable.

Another issue need considering is which aspect we should learn from role models. Role models are also ordinary people to some extent. What make person successful are their attitudes towards life and work, their persistence for the dreams and the way to take advantage of their gift. Therefore, before we decide to copy someone, we have to firstly think why they become success rather than how they become success. Thinking and introspecting continually() are the most crucial state we should keep.

In conclusion, even if learning from roles models can ameliorate our lifestyle and find a easier way to success, we ought to keep cautious when we copy them.

can help one become success more easily.
can help one become successful more easily.

If a person who have no talent
If a person who has no talent

What make person successful are their attitudes towards life
What makes persons successful is their attitudes towards life

why they become success
why they become successful