New GRE rock song by Mumbai band released

Recent News Videos

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 07/18/2014 - 09:01

The GRE Program kicked off its Radio Road Show tour throughout India with a new GRE song launch, performed by a local Mumbai band. The song will debut via a live performance at The Podar College in Mumbai, India. The song, which has been composed by the Mumbai-based band Trip Operon, encapsulates the attributes of the GRE revised General Test and the opportunities it provides. The peppy song has been presented to students to better form a connection and inspire them for the possibilities for the future.

The test-taker friendly GRE revised General Test is the only test that is accepted for admission to graduate and business schools worldwide, giving test takers more opportunities for success. And with the ScoreSelect option, available only for GRE tests, individuals can take the test once or more than once, and decide on test day – or anytime up to 5 years after test day – which of their sets of scores to send to schools. It is all part of the GRE Power of Confidence.

Kavitha Jajoo, Vice Principal of Podar College commented, “This is an exciting initiative by the GRE team to reach out to students. As many of our students harbor visions of going overseas for their education, it is refreshing to see this kind of enthusiasm from the GRE team to help students realize these dreams and aspirations.”

Students listening to the foot-tapping music were enthusiastic about the catchy tune and young style. The song, performed by Mumbai-local band, Trip Operon, will be shared with prospective GRE test takers worldwide—and can be experienced on the official GRE revised General Test page on Facebook.