Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is negative.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is negative.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

There is little room for doubt that advertising has surrounded every aspect of our lives. Some people deem that adds serves for the bonus side of our lives while others do not support this perception. This essay will elaborate on both positive and negative sides of advertisement and conclude with my opinion why amount of ads should be balanced.

While doing justice to the positive aspects of ads, one can not overlook the fact that they increase public awareness of new products or services. This is undoubtedly positive since people are informed about the goods and even importantly about special characteristics of products. One further favorable aspect might be that ads are now developed to the stage where they have become another source of entertainment as the best and most humorous advertisement competitions are organized throughout the world annually.

Albeit ads provide people with entertainment and data on new products, the upsurge in the usage advertisements has leaded to disappointment amongst people. To start with, people are disturbed and irritated due to high frequencies of advertizing especially when watching television. Furthermore, they stimulate people to purchase the products they do not need actually.

In the light of these facts, one can sum up that advertizing has its advantages and disadvantages. I am convinced that they are beneficial on condition that they are not used to excess. Main reason might be rooted in the fact that people cannot bear being interrupted every 5 minutes by ads in this speeded up society. The frequency of advertizing should be controlled in order to avoid its shortcomings.

Sentence: To start with, people are disturbed and irritated due to high frequencies of advertizing especially when watching television.
Error: advertizing Suggestion: advertising