Below is a map of the city of Brandfield City planners have decided to build a new shopping mall for the area and two sites S1 and S2 have been proposed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where rele

The map gives information about the to predicted side for build a shopping mall in Brandfield.
Overall, it can be seen from the map that the first site for the supermarket should be in the north of Brandfield which almost in the midpoint of the city centre and residential area, whereas the second site for the shopping mall is situated in the southeast corner of the Brandfield.
First of all, the site one is more accessable because it is almost close to all the other amenities such as golf course and park, housing estate and city centre, whereas for the people in the industrial estate, it is somewhat difficult to approach the site one. The interesting thing is that it will be situated just behind the river. Furthermore, the railway and road are near to the first site.
Second site, where two mode of transportation available but it is quite far away from the housing estate and it is situated at the lowermost part of the the Brandfield.