The best way of motivating workers or encouraging employees to improve their performance is to pay them according to the amount of sales or products they produced. Do you agree or disagree? What other ways would you suggest?

Nowadays, we live in a Competitive world. Everybody tries to earn more benefit than other people. In the market companies who will win that produce the best product or have most selling. To nil this target, employees of these companies must work hard.

Everybody needs some motivation for does her or his duties. For example, in education system, top students have some benefits like free swimming pool ticket. Some employers use the same policy in the other way for their employees. If their employees work hard, they will have more salary according their selling.

In my opinion, this policy I mean encourage worker to work hard, is good and some advantages. Everybody knows he or she if work hard, in the end she or he become successful. This way causes, workers also improve their knowledge more than the past. They should be aware of modern technique of marketing, and modern technologies. Some times they also continue their education for nil this target. Consequently, this way is good for both employees and employers.

In my opinion, there are many ways that we can used. For example, we can monitor our staff and give them high promotion, if we are satisfaction with their performance. Besides, we can send them some gift or in our new year parties, settle down them in VIP, and also we can give them some benefit like better parking place.

To sum up, I believe all employers need to choose some of these policy for their companies’ future. Encourage workers increase incoming and it is very important for every company.

Sentence: In the market companies who will win that produce the best product or have most selling.
Description: The fragment that produce the is rare
Suggestion: In the market companies who produce the best product or have most selling will win.

Sentence: Everybody needs some motivation for does her or his duties.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to for and does

Sentence: Everybody knows he or she if work hard, in the end she or he become successful.
Description: The fragment Everybody knows he is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace knows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to she and if

Sentence: In my opinion, there are many ways that we can used.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and used

Read a good grammar book. If you continue to have grammar issues, the score is not going to be high.