Buying things on the internet, such as book, air tickets and groceries, is becoming more and more popular. Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages.

Remember what Aladdin did with his magic lamp, touch it and all his dreams will come true. The internet is similar with magic lamp. Some inhabitants only need one click to buy anything they want such as books, tickets, or electronic devices. Unfortunately, others thought that the internet was dangerous. I personally believe both have some reasons.

The internet is similar like the Jin in Aladdin’s story which gives easier way to some inhabitants when they need to buy something. By sitting in front of screen, people could make an effective and efficiency transaction without going directly to the shops. Obviously, people could buy anything overseas. The internet is not only useful for the customers, but also for the producer’s especially local producers. They could promote their handicraft to other countries without expensive advertisement by using the internet. Certainly, the demand from tax transaction of country will rise.

Unfortunately, some people think oppositely because the rumors of unpleasant of the internet. Similar with the Jin in magic lamp, he will ask your life after he give all what you want. The internet provides all of human's utilities, but people must be careful. If they do not use it based on truly of their assessments, they will lose their money unworthy. In addition, people should use their personal computer when they do the transactions by credit cards. Some hackers do crime by using the important numbers of credit card's other people. Moreover, the consumers might meet with entrusted dealers. The good advertisement with cheaper prize should be warned as a tricky advertisement from irresponsible people.

Well, in my opinion, the internet is more similar with two sides of blade. The using of the internet depends on inhabitant's utilities. People could not close their selves from modernization of life throughout the internet. Thus, people have their order to control their selves including their money's regulations.

after he give all what you want.
after he gives all what you want.

the internet is more similar with two sides of blade.
the internet is similar with two sides of blade.

more ... than ...
...er... than ...