Charitable organizations and other non-profit organizations should have a priority in the emergencies of the cases before the countries in which they reside in.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Charitable organizations and other non-profit organizations should have a priority in the emergencies of the cases before the countries in which they reside in.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

With the ever-increasing natural disasters in many countries, there is divided opinion on them throughout the country. While many believe that they have always played a pivotal role on helping people who live in sub-human condition, others maintain that they have little to deal with real world problems. It is understandable that people from different background put different interpretation on the same issue.

In terms of humanity, socialists deem that charity organizations should give aid to those in greatest need, wherever they live give their cogent reasons for it. For one thing, it bases on humanitarian that help those who deserve to be helped regardless to their origin, race , colour. In addition, having charity organizations help that may reduce the gap between rich and poor. In fact, many rich countries organizations have moved to developing countries such as Africa. Consequently, the underprivileged in the less developed countries would enjoy a better life. Therefore, we will have a more harmonious world.

In regards to the same issue, however, some people think contrariwise. They claim that sponsorships are limited and in rich nations, poverty and homelessness still exist. If domestic charity organization fails to take fully people in their own country into account and incorrect allocation of resources will also widen the gap between the rich and poor. As a result, there would possibly be adverse effects on our society, such as domestic crime, anti-social emotion or even an outbreak.

There is a proverb in western societies: no man is an island, so charity organizations could share their charities with others nation since helping others and their own country is not mutually exclusive if we access the issue holistically. It is only a matter of management of status quo.

Sentence: In fact, many rich countries organizations have moved to developing countries such as Africa.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and organizations

Sentence: There is a proverb in western societies: no man is an island, so charity organizations could share their charities with others nation since helping others and their own country is not mutually exclusive if we access the issue holistically.
Suggestion: Refer to others and nation