You are hereThe chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where

The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where

Peng Min's picture

By Peng Min - Posted on 15 May 2013

The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.
Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The first chart shows the rates of marriage and divorce in America between 1970 and 2000. The second indicates the marital percentage of adult Americans in 1970 and 2000.

It is clear that the number of marriages slide in last two decades, in the other side, the number of divorces climbed at 1980 but fell after that. The highest percentage between 1970 and 2000 are the people, who married.

In 1970, there are 1.5 million distinction between marriages and divorces, which is the highest and lowest form 1970 to 2000.

However, the difference which are only one million happen in 1980 and 2000. The percentages of divorced adult in U.S.A., are about 10%, but the percentages of adult who married in U.S.A. are almost 65% at average, that is a distinction by 55%.

From these two chart we could know that the number of people who never married and who divorced increased infullenced the percentage of married fell about 10% from 1970 to 2000 and the turning point is at 1980, when divorces rates climb and marriages rates remained.

increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.to what extent do you agree and disagree?what measure do you think would be effective. indra13 sticky icon
IELTS essay:write a letter for help because of the lossing in airplane essayking
Children today are not as fit and healthy as in the past. Discuss the causes for this situation with relevant examples and give your opinion on possible solutions. padma kumari
Countries spend a great amount of money on sport competitors to win. It is better for them to use such money to encourage children to take up sports from the early age. To what extent do you agree? ieltstaker1410
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? gireesha sharma sticky icon
Millions of people every year move to English-speaking countries such as Australia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college or university.Why do so many people want to study in English?Why is English such an important international langua hamedpa
The Table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Dilbar
Billions of dollars are spent on beauty business by people all over the world. This has led to develop an indifferent and passive attitude to real health needs. Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
Your friend recently had a new baby born and you have bought him/her a present. Write a letter and say- What is the present?- Why did you choose it?- Arrange a visit to pass on the present and see the baby. marzieh
You had a good meal in a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting. Yamin Anggriyaman

The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. eddysuaib sticky icon
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You have just spent a weekend at a friend’s house. When you returned home, you discovered you have left a coat containing some belongings in his house.Write a letter to your friend telling him that you left t eddysuaib sticky icon
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. skeet
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your opinion. luckysun
A governemnts role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services such as education, health and social security should be provided by private groups or indviduals in the community? To wh satyakrishna23

"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon

Sentence: However, the difference which are only one million happen in 1980 and 2000.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to million and happen

Sentence: From these two chart we could know that the number of people who never married and who divorced increased infullenced the percentage of married fell about 10 from 1970 to 2000 and the turning point is at 1980, when divorces rates climb and marriages rates remained.
Suggestion: It is not logically clear. You may re-write this sentence.

Error: infullenced Suggestion: influenced