You are hereThe chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where

The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where

Peng Min's picture

By Peng Min - Posted on 15 May 2013

The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years.
Summarise the if formation by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The first chart shows the rates of marriage and divorce in America between 1970 and 2000. The second indicates the marital percentage of adult Americans in 1970 and 2000.

It is clear that the number of marriages slide in last two decades, in the other side, the number of divorces climbed at 1980 but fell after that. The highest percentage between 1970 and 2000 are the people, who married.

In 1970, there are 1.5 million distinction between marriages and divorces, which is the highest and lowest form 1970 to 2000.

However, the difference which are only one million happen in 1980 and 2000. The percentages of divorced adult in U.S.A., are about 10%, but the percentages of adult who married in U.S.A. are almost 65% at average, that is a distinction by 55%.

From these two chart we could know that the number of people who never married and who divorced increased infullenced the percentage of married fell about 10% from 1970 to 2000 and the turning point is at 1980, when divorces rates climb and marriages rates remained.

Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work. Others, however, believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Discuss both views and give your own opini maryam2900
The chart below shows information about animals and rainfall at Nboro Nature Reserve. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevant. muftia anwar
In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules? mahadn00
Hydro-electric power generation. musrah
Buying things on the internet, such as book, air tickets and groceries, is becoming more and more popular. Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages. powergirl
Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion? Jaswinder sticky icon
IELTS task 1 Madhuka
The diagrams below show The life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and make comparisons where relevant. amna
Some people think that men and women have different qualities, that is why men are suitable for some type of jobs and women for different type of jobs. Do you agree or disagree with statement. Raman Toor
The graph below gives information from Annual Energy Outlook 2008 about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projection until 2030.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. habiba

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some people argue that cars should be banned in city centres while others are against this idea. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. Rahi IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Is ambition is a positive or negative characteristic? Is it necessary for success? Tessy James sticky icon IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some think that these environmental problems are too big for individuals to be solved, while others think that individuals cannot solve these environmental problems unless governments make some action. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Kiran Makkar IELTS
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II

Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines. Should praents be made by law to immunise their children against common disease or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children ?Give reasons for your bjuniarahman IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Sentence: However, the difference which are only one million happen in 1980 and 2000.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to million and happen

Sentence: From these two chart we could know that the number of people who never married and who divorced increased infullenced the percentage of married fell about 10 from 1970 to 2000 and the turning point is at 1980, when divorces rates climb and marriages rates remained.
Suggestion: It is not logically clear. You may re-write this sentence.

Error: infullenced Suggestion: influenced