The chart below show the main reason for study among students of different age groups and the amount of supprot they received from employers. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar charts below show the comparisons between the reasons for study among student of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Uniquely, both of charts indicated same fluctuations for different age groups. The younger student, the higher support they received from employers..

to begin with, most of students who studied for career were younger than 30 years old. In contrast, most of students who studied for interest were older than 30 years old. In contrast, most of students who studied for interest were older than 30 years old.

Students under 26 years. Were the highest rank oof students with reasonable for career, followed by ages 26-29 in 68%, ages 30-39 in 55%. Moreover, this groups were supported by employers in 61% for ages under 26, 50% (26-29 years) and 30% (30-39 years) respectively.

Nevertheless, students with reason for interest increased moderately in 10% (under 26 years), 15% (26-29 years) and 22% (30-39 years) respectively. The older their ages, the more interesting they worked. Fortunately, this group were supported by employers with the similiar support like students who have reasons for career.

Uniquely, both of career or interest reasons in ages 40-49 showed the same level in 40% with 35% supported by employers. This showed that in the middle of fourty, people have similiar choice of career or interest in their job.

Finally, over 49 years, students who have reasons for career decreased dramatically to 15%. In contrast, students who focus for interest rose sharply to 70%. After all, the older students age, the more development of their mind that worked based on their internet or theid pations.

Sentence: Moreover, this groups were supported by employers in 61 for ages under 26, 50 26-29 years and 30 30-39 years respectively.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and groups

Sentence: Fortunately, this group were supported by employers with the similiar support like students who have reasons for career.
Description: The fragment , this group is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: Were the highest rank oof students with reasonable for career, followed by ages 26-29 in 68, ages 30-39 in 55.
Error: oof Suggestion: of

Error: similiar Suggestion: similar

Sentence: This showed that in the middle of fourty, people have similiar choice of career or interest in their job.
Error: fourty Suggestion: forty
Error: similiar Suggestion: similar

Sentence: After all, the older students age, the more development of their mind that worked based on their internet or theid pations.
Error: theid Suggestion: their
Error: pations Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 273 200 (write the essay in 20 minutes)