The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart give the information about genders of the teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK 2010. It shows what percentage of male teacher and female teacher.

Women dominated at the preschool and primary school for teaching profession, as can be seen at the bar chart shows that both of them is nearly one-hundred percent teaching profession by women. The percentage between man and women in secondary school for teaching profession is not totally different, and the percentage between female and male at the collage level is completely same.

The different percentage can be seen again at the private training institution and particularly at university. The significant different percentage can be seen at university, as can be seen there are nearly 80 % teacher profession by male and just under fourty percent teacher profession by female.

Overall, more male teacher dominated the higher level of education and the reverse accured with respect with respect to female teacher.

Sentence: The bar chart give the information about genders of the teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK 2010.
Description: The fragment chart give the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: The percentage between man and women in secondary school for teaching profession is not totally different, and the percentage between female and male at the collage level is completely same.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The significant different percentage can be seen at university, as can be seen there are nearly 80 teacher profession by male and just under fourty percent teacher profession by female.
Error: fourty Suggestion: forty

Sentence: Overall, more male teacher dominated the higher level of education and the reverse accured with respect with respect to female teacher.
Error: accured Suggestion: No alternate word