The chart below shows the world s energy use in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the world’s energy use in 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The world’s use of different forms of energy in the 2010 is illustrated in the chart. Also, a breakdown of the use of renewable energy is provided with.

Overall, the use of petroleum was higher than that of consuming renewable power in the world in 2010. What is more, the highest source of renewable power was biomass (wood, straw, and so forth).

A more detailed look at a pie chart reveals that thirty-nine per cent of the world’s power came from petroleum sector. Moreover, natural gas contributed 23% and coal gave contribution 22% in the same year. Thus, these three main power supplies played an important role in the world to fulfill a global demand.

Having said this, there was opposite amount of nuclear electric power which was only 8 per cent and renewable energy was 7 per cent. Then, the chart gives the specific information of renewable energy which consists of five energy sources. Wood-based and hydroelectric power had bigger proportion than others power sources which there were solar 5%, geothermal 5%, and wind which was the lower one (1 per cent).

If we compare the data, renewable energy has been used, but this is still lower than that of fossil fuels which have the significant consumption.

Sentence: Wood-based and hydroelectric power had bigger proportion than others power sources which there were solar 5, geothermal 5, and wind which was the lower one 1 per cent.
Suggestion: Refer to others and power

than others power sources which there were solar 5%, geothermal 5%, and wind which was the lower one (1 per cent).
Description: 'which' is not used properly here

Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?