The charts give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The charts give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The charts demonstrates the numbers of tourist that travelled to UK and the numbers of UK people visiting aborad countries, from a period of 1979 to 1999. The horizontal axis represents the year and the vertical axis represent the numbers of people. It can be generally seen that the graph increasing steadily for both travellers.

The UK traveller started with roughly around 12 millions people travelled in 1979, and gradually increases to 20 millions in 1984 before it steadily increases and reach its peak on the year 1999 with over 50 millions people. Similiar pattern can be seen with approximately 10 million people travelled in 1979 and gradually increases and reach its peak over 20 millions people in 1999.

It can be obviously seen that France is the most popular country travelled by the UK people who consist of roughly around 11 millions visitors. Spain comes the next preferable country being around 9 millions. Similar amount can be seen for USA and Greece consisting over 2 millions people. Turkey become the least preferable country visited by the UK people.

In conclusion, the graph shows there will be more people travelling to the UK and likewise as the year goes by.

The charts demonstrates the numbers of tourist that travelled to UK
The charts demonstrate the numbers of tourist that travelled to UK

Sentence: The horizontal axis represents the year and the vertical axis represent the numbers of people.
Description: The fragment axis represent the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace represent with verb, past tense

Sentence: Turkey become the least preferable country visited by the UK people.
Description: The fragment Turkey become the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: The charts demonstrates the numbers of tourist that travelled to UK and the numbers of UK people visiting aborad countries, from a period of 1979 to 1999.
Error: travelled Suggestion: traveled
Error: aborad Suggestion: aboard

Sentence: The UK traveller started with roughly around 12 millions people travelled in 1979, and gradually increases to 20 millions in 1984 before it steadily increases and reach its peak on the year 1999 with over 50 millions people.
Error: travelled Suggestion: traveled
Error: traveller Suggestion: No alternate word