Children plays computer games in excess .what are the postive and negative effects of it on them and how can we minimized this problem.

Apropos of this statement, in today's contemporary world, the computers are on acme regard of technology where this precious device was not available in bygone epoch to make our lives easy. Computers are being used by Each and every age group for various errands however, among children it is a source of entertainment as they play games and so forth. This fondness has myriad pros and cons which I am going to expound below with possible remedies to detract it .  

At the brighter side, Computers allow pupils to get entertained in their homes instead of going in outside's perilous ambience where they could get kidnapped and hurt by hooligans. Moreover, society's way of interaction has been changed as there is now too much show off, comparisons and un-rivalry which makes children pessimistic, drippy and immoral due to the race of proving their selves elite. For an instance, in many nations, there are strict restrictions for parents to be not sending their infants outdoor to play all alone because of the increased kidnapping rates in these countries. Furthermore, computers' game like puzzles, mission completions and so on, let toddlers to enhance their mind abilities as well as to get soothes their mind far from their nerve-racking study schedule. Even being a parent, I always allow my son to spend his snippet of time to play computer games because it makes him more stress-less and rejuvenated.

At the darker side, Playing games in excess render umpteen problems as teenagers become monotonous and sedate by becoming couch potato of computers which further makes their confidence, communication skills bleak and sedentary life style tend to live them obsessed and unhealthy life.Neverthless, those are attuned of computers games lead to not justify with their pragmatic study. Eventually, this reflects with theirs deteriorated marks in result cards.

In gist, I deduced to afraid that keeping away juveniles from computers' game would be disadvantageous consummate so guardians need to be acumen .Seldom, they should use parental lock on computers to mitigate it's usage by children but also they ought to make sure the interests of their bloods' in outdoor activities because it may give them chance to be more healthy and learn ample skills from society's exposure.

Sentence: Furthermore, computers' game like puzzles, mission completions and so on, let toddlers to enhance their mind abilities as well as to get soothes their mind far from their nerve-racking study schedule.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to soothes and their