Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following asmedia for communicating information. State which you consider to be themost effective.• comics• books• radio• television• film• theatre

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as
media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the
most effective.
• comics
• books
• radio
• television
• film
• theatre

To start with, the ways of transmitting information are improving in constantly developed world. Some people prefer to read books, whereas others like taking information from radios and television. There are a great deal of advantages and disadvantages in these tools. I will try to indicate these tools from two aspects.

First of all, books are very valuable gift for human beings. Because, they have a lot of information about events, experiences, secrets and so on. Furthermore, some kind of books gives beneficial data about previous generations. Moreover, books are more important equipment for learning profession theory. On the other hand, people suffer to find suitable books for reading. Also, in the fast tempo lifestyles, reading a book takes over much more time than other media.

Secondly, the invention of radio everybody utilizes its benefits. Additionally, people who are very busy always prefer to listen to some news, programs, sometimes games from radio when they drive. In fact, information is provided up to date from time to time in radio. On the other hand, people just hear, so sometimes it may be not clear and difficult to understand.

In my opinion, TV is the most effective tool in media. Because, watching television as a good way to relax. Furthermore, some kind of programs is informative and educational and in fact, documentary programs can make learning more interesting for people. Moreover, people can take a lot of valuable information from news like weather forecast. However, television is also having a negative impact on society. Also, children and young people waste their time in front of TV. By dint of more watching TV, children copy the behavior they see on the screen.

In conclusion, in my opinion, everybody should distinguish their time for all of them. Thus, these tools have advantages and disadvantages and people should not addict them.