Computer being advanced in education,books should be abandon. Write an essay agreeing the claim.

Updated and competitive education is all time need.Computers and books have important role in upgrading information.As compared to past there are lot of modifications in both mediums. The use of computer in educational purpose is highly increasing these days and almost every student is familiar to it.

The computer has changed the system and style of education. Its impact has influenced from kindergarten to the top ranking universities of the world. Computer has equalized the standards of education in the world.Easy access to the books and publishers globally has raised the education to new heights. Internet has powered the students to face and overcome the competitive and complicated life.

Moreover computers are just like an ocean of knowledge.It can store several books in it and can be revived when required. Now days computers are more handy and works on battery which is another factor against the books. The life of e-books is more than other printed books and can be printed any time.

where as, books are not able to fulfill the demand of modern education and difficult to handle. Books cannot circulate knowledge as fast as computers can. In addition to it books cost more as every student has to buy his own but in computers a single purchase can help whole class. Also books have limited information with respect to the computers.

As from above triangle it can be concluded that books have been overtaken by computers and cannot perform as well as computers can in the field of education. The necessity of books is almost over and students are equipped with modern technology where books have no place.