Countries should provide enough food for their own people and therefore lessen exportation of food abroad if needed To what extent do you agree or disagree

Countries should provide enough food for their own people and therefore lessen exportation of food abroad, if needed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today’s in the globalized world, population is increasing day by day. Some countries are suffering from hunger and poverty, thus without any doubt countries are providing food to their own citizens, because of that decrease exportation of the food to worldwide. In my opinion, countries should fulfill their people‘s needs first.

On the one hand, some developed countries such as Japan and Canada are providing immense foods to their population. Despite of the providing food to their own public, they are also exporting healthy foods to different countries. Those developed countries have enough resources to satisfy their own people as well as other countries. Furthermore, exportation of the goods are bringing tremendous amount of the money to those countries.

On the other hand, some Asian and African countries are facing severe hunger, poverty due to increasing population. Those countries do not have resources to provide enough foods to their own people, despite of the lack of the food deficit government are exporting their healthy raw foods to abroad. As a result, hunger and poverty are increasing day by day in those countries. In addition, people are suffering from food deficiency syndrome such as protein malnutrition and others illness. Thus, those countries should provide food to their own people first.Moreover, some countries have great policies. If they see that, they are lacking of the food for their own citizens. They stop to export food to worldwide to fulfill their own people’s needs.

In conclusion, every country has their own policies for their citizens. In my opinion, countries should supply foods to their own citizens first before exporting food abroad in order to decrease hunger and poverty.

Sentence: Today's in the globalized world, population is increasing day by day.
Description: The word in is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: In today's globalized world, population is increasing day by day.

Sentence: Those countries do not have resources to provide enough foods to their own people, despite of the lack of the food deficit government are exporting their healthy raw foods to abroad.
Description: The fragment food deficit government is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Improve the vocabulary words and languages.