Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or films) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this o

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or films) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

To start with, modern artists play a great role in our lives. Some people think that artists should indicate everything which they want to draw in their art works. Others think that government should apply restriction in artists’ works. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that it is best way government should check and apply restriction to new prepared things such as pictures, movies, music and so on. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

First of all, it is clear that artists are now losing their control in their works. Additionally, not only artists also composers, scriptwriters are using inappropriate elements like using unfavorable words in their pictures and films. In these cases, government should prohibit to show these type of materials. Sometimes creative people leave the country which has strong restriction and work where they can work freely. In my opinion, every creative person should obey him or her country’s interests and in every attempt he or she introduces country in good aspects to different counties.

In fact, some kind of movies affect to behavior of children sharply. Thus, these films are checked by special laws of government. Because, movies or short-term films are the most efficient way to spread bad ideas to people. Furthermore, some type of music has also disadvantages. It is clear that young generation listen to various songs and take some bad habits such as smoking, disobedience etc. Apparently, government should do different works to protect their people from bad habits and behavior.

In conclusion, referring to the above mentioned reasons I can safely come to the consequence that sometimes creative people should not be bestowed the freedom to share their own ideas.

It is clear that young generation listen to
It is clear that young generations listen to