Describe Your Last Holiday

Describe Your Last Holiday

I will describe about Malang. Malang is the one of city in the East Java. I go to Malang by bus from Pare because I was in Pare for study English to prepare university. I spend the times are 2 hours for arrive in Malang because to Malang from Pare by bus take a long time. Malang is the best choose for you who want to the amazing holiday. Many places are such as mountains, beach, good place to hangout, and each other.

Many mountains are in Malang. The one of mountain is Semeru Mountain or we can call Mahameru Mountain. I have planning to the Semeru Mountain, but I cannot because I do not have many times. I should prepare to university. Malang have a good weather, but not in the city of Malang because the city of Malang contaminated with the pollution. In the city of Malang, the transportation look like Jakarta while the way is so crowded in the afternoon. The city of Malang has hot weather too.

The young people usually come to Batu. Batu is the one of province in Malang. In Batu, we can visit many places such as Paralayang, BNS (Batu Night Spectacular), secret zoo and town square. Batu weather is very cold, but it is not problem for me because I like the cold weather. And then, you must going to Paralayang. Paralayang at the afternoon you can take the parachute for rent and Paralayang at the night you can see all city of Malang from there. It is so cool and you can see the stars and the moon from there too.

Malang has especially of foods. The name foods are Tahu Telor and Bakso. Maybe Tahu Telor same look like Ketoprak the especially food from Jakarta, but different ingredient. You can eat Tahu Telor with rice or lontong. The meaning of lontong is fuelled rice cooking with the more water. For the time I eat the Tahu Telor when I go back after I visit Brawijaya University.

Malang has much university too. Such as Brawijaya University, Malang University, Muhammadiyah Malang University, UNISMA and each other the university. So, many students from university at Malang.

At the last, Malang has international airport. The name is Abdurrahman Saleh Airport. Certainly, you will like to go to Malang because Malang is amazing place!

I was in Pare for study English
I was in Pare for studying English

I spend the times are 2 hours
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Malang is the best choose for you
Malang is the best choice for you

Sentence: In the city of Malang, the transportation look like Jakarta while the way is so crowded in the afternoon.
Description: The fragment transportation look like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace look with verb, past tense

And then, you must going to Paralayang.
And then, you must go to Paralayang.

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar