Economic progress is used often used to measure a country’s success. However, some people believe that other factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country’s success? Do you think that one factor is more

Economic progress is used often used to measure a country’s success. However, some people believe that other factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country’s success? Do you think that one factor is more important than others?

Many groups of people think that economy term is the most common factor to assess the success of one country. It is not completely right, knowing that economy holds the role to establish the prosperity of country. However, some inhabitants think that there are numbers of factor which also influence on this matter.

It is generally understandable that education always takes an important aspect in every single part in our life. The more educated someone is, the more wealth he is. Another factor is the health level of inhabitants. For instance, in Jamaica, there are a huge number of people who die because they are affected by dangerous disease. It becomes serious problem in that country. Lastly, the equality of gender perhaps takes an essential part in term of the success of a country. A country can be considered as a success country If it can guarantee the inhabitants and one of them is the gender equality.

In my point of view, I strongly believe that education is the most important comparing with others. Education gives the influence almost to all parts mentioned above. In Japan, for example, a country of high standard of education, succeed to its education after being broken by United States of America in the world war II. In the past, the Japan government firstly established its education aspect and finally it was well-known that it affected to its health and gender equality term.

To put them in a nutshell, education, health, and gender equality are some factors which should be considered once we assess the success of a county. However, I personally argue that standard of education is the most essential aspect.

Sentence: In Japan, for example, a country of high standard of education, succeed to its education after being broken by United States of America in the world war II.
Description: The fragment , succeed to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace succeed with verb, past participle