education

education

Education is the principal thing in human life. How significant is the parents’ attitude to the education of their children? Is it more important than the quality of schools and teachers to create well-educated people? In this essay, I will present my argument.

The statement is acceptable when the paternity is smarter and have higher tutelage than their kids' teachers. However, I believe that the standpoint of maternity to the edification of their brood in the same way with the condition of institute and teachers which bring into being well-educated people. For instance, in my daughter’s kindergarten there is teamwork among educator and parents to generate our children deliberation to distinguish verity and falsehood.
My daughter’s school invites my family once a month to discuss, discourse her progress, and her problems that may occur when we educate her in home. After discussion, her instructor and other parents will give rejoinder to us. Eventually, our knowledge in edify our daughter is improving.

From my perspective, parent’s point of view is the essential to ascertain the institution where the children are instructed. However, it is the excellence of the schools and the tutors which have direct contact to the students in daily that shape children’s behavior and habits. Moreover, how the parentage train their children cannot controvert to the system that given by the school.

In conclusion, let me reiterate that the characteristic of schools and teachers to construct knowledgeable people is as significant as parent’s viewpoint, and they have to be collaborated.