Education is the single most important factor in the development country.

Nowadays, education is the main factor for developing nation because it is central from another sector. In past, education sector was a factor that people did not put attention in past. The statement is rather dubious because governments should present effort for this subject.

Institutions should be understood about the important training for state because it is fundamental to build country. However, they should case about character building from instruction which creates citizens have good role. Instruction produces people in the world have role, and it also builds people who have intellectual. According to data which country has good tuition, it means this country also has a good requirement.

Agricultural sector also has significant part because it is the beneficial sector in Indonesia, but learning about agricultural is also study about coaching agricultural. Educations accord more knowledge nearly agricultural and others. According to data which agricultural also has important side but the most notable is learning. Education is main point due to development how to build country. Science which people get from education, it creates country be better.

Employers have position which produce state increase the level. On other hand, teachers are more momentous because they have a good responsible to teach adult generation becoming people who give beneficial for country. Japan is one of country which is very respect about teachers. When Japan had crisis condition in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it had bad occurring due to America attacked it. The first thought that they were search sensei or teacher in English. They believed teacher giving the big contribution for their country. Now, we could see Japan has good economy.

Governments should aware about education tend to main point from other spheres. Country which has good education, it means they have a good economical. It seems government aware about that.

Sentence: However, they should case about character building from instruction which creates citizens have good role.
Description: The word case is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to case

Sentence: The first thought that they were search sensei or teacher in English.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and search

Sentence: Governments should aware about education tend to main point from other spheres.
Description: The fragment education tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past participle

Sentence: It seems government aware about that.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to government and aware

Error: sensei Suggestion: sense
-----------------------------

Well, the essay is out of the topic. Read the topic and re-write the essay again.