Essay topics: Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays, there are fewer and fewer languages start to remain all around the world. Because, some languages began disappearing as their speakers are dying. Meanwhile, some people consider to think, that life will be easier as several languages die out. I have got two points of view on this statement.
First of all, I agree with the opinion, because, if some languages vanish, there will remain only few and people may speak on them. One of the positive aspects of the statement above is that people could make conversations with other foreigners easily. In other words, they wouldn’t have any language barriers and could speak about whatever they want. Moreover, there will be no need to learn many various languages in order to get a great job. Furthermore, life can be easier, if all these things will happen.
On the other hand, I strongly disagree with the idea, that several languages should die out to make lifes of the people easier than they used to have. One of the negative aspects of it, is that people will stop visiting other countries. As a result, the economy of those foreign countries will decrease. Besides this, people will lose any interest in learning different languages as they will not have so many choices to do. Following this, culture of those nations, whose languages are dead, will destroy.
It is obvious when looking at all these positive and negative aspects to not agree with the opinion above.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||aldyth||77||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 days ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||inmirel||56||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||wanty.wej||50||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||websterpreparation||50||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||wanty.wej||60||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||vjtca28||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 days ago||ghbaroumand||60||Read full essay|
- Please don't check this essay. I have to edit it. "Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree?" (86)
- Dieting can change a person's life for the better or ruin one's health completely.What's your opinion? (73)
- Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (47.1429)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (52.5)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (72.5)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? (63.3333)
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (55)