Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some believe that the extinction of several languages is not considerable, as it will be more convenient for people to communicate all over the world. However, I totally disagree with them.

Every language in the world is the treasures handed down from our ancestors. As heirs, it is our obligation to protect them from dying out. It is generally accepted that, language gives people a sense of belonging and a sense of proud. If the language extinct, people will feel rootless, and the sense of belonging and the sense of proud will definitely be eroded. Furthermore, every language stands for a culture. As is known to all, language has crucial effects on maintaining local culture. If a language dies out, the culture will likely extinct very soon. Even worse, once a language is no longer exist, as well as the culture, it can never be truly revived. Without a doubt, it would be a huge loss for the human civilization, and at that time, people can do noting but regret.

I can understand why some people think several languages are not important. Because these languages have such a small user that even local people don not speak in their daily life, instead of other widely-used languages, such as English and Spanish. It seems that there is no reason for endangered languages to exist. However, the diversity of language enables millions of people make for a living. For instance, if less-used languages dies out, translators will lose their jobs and, therefore, exaggerate the fierce competition of unemployment.

In conclusion, every language deserves to be protected. People should not only prevent languages from dying out, but also take measures to revive those extinct languages.

Sentence: For instance, if less-used languages dies out, translators will lose their jobs and, therefore, exaggerate the fierce competition of unemployment.
Description: The fragment languages dies out is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace dies with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive