Essay topics: The first chart below shows the results of a survey which sampled a cross-section of 100,000 people asking if they travelled abroad and why they travelled for the period 1994-98. The second chart shows their destinations over the same period.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
According to statistical Information, the main reason for traveling abroad is holidays, business, and visits to friends and relatives. Indeed, there is a steady increase in the number of holiday makers; while in 1996 there were about 17,896 of the sample in 1998 there were 20,700 of them. Moreover, with the Introduction of more countries within the EC market, travelling for business has also increased.
Although there is not a big decrement 3,957 traveled abroad for business during \998> compared with 3,249 in 1996. Finally, traveling abroad for visiting friends and relatives shows a steady Increase over the period 1994—1998. While there were about 2,628 travelers in 1995 in 1998 the number increased to 3,181 in 1998. Consequently, there is a steady increase in three main reasons for travelling abroad; Holidays, business, or to visit relatives and friends.
In addition, there is also an Increased change in the destinations which people tend to prefer for travelling. The area which appear to be more popular among travellers is Western Europe. Indeed, while in 1994 only 19,371 of the sample preferred to spend their holiday (or other reasons) in that main region, there was an increase to 24,519 in 1998.
North America and other areas appeared also favourable. In 1996, there were 1,167 going to North America and 1,905 to other areas. These numbers increased to 1,823 and 2,486 accordingly. Statistical figures prove that Western Europe seems to be the most favourable place for holiday makers while North America and other areas follow behind.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 22 hours email@example.com||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 23 hours firstname.lastname@example.org||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||evalinalisbeth||84||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||nmily89||84||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||nmily89||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 day ago||Ielts engl||70.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||YS89||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||YS89||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||Muza||90||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||renofitriasari||67.5||Read full essay|
- The pie graphs shows greenhouse gas emissions worldwide in 2002 and the forecast for 2030. The column chart shows carbon dioxide emissions around the world.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main featuresб and make comparis (75)
- People should read only those books that are about real event, real people and established facts. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. (80)
- The charts below shows what senior high school students in 3 different high schools (Beaufort, Westmont and Whitford) spent their money on in 2005. Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons wher (75)
- The diagram below shows a process of turning dirty water into clean water.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (86.66670000000001)
- The graph and table below shows the changes in the number of overseas visitors and top 5 visitor countries to Britain I 2004 and 2005.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (76)
- Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available. To what extend do you agree or disagree? (80)
- The table below shows the average annual percentages of water pollution I four large cities in 2003. Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (83.33329999999999)
- Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.Others say that online learning will never be as effective as learning at real school, in person.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (90)
- Some people think that student in high schools should study music as a compulsory school subject.Others believe that such a requirement would be a wasteful of valuable school study time. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion. (53.3333)
- The graphs below show the changes in literacy rates in an African country between 1950 and 2010.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (77.5)